The grandMA consoles are the core of the fully integrated MA system, offering versatility and flexibility for all kinds of applications – including theatre, musical events, concert touring, television, clubs, amusement parks or cruise ships.
Designed as a multi-media console, the grandMA is able to control – in the most elegant manner – moving lights, conventional effects, as well as LED fixtures and video – even when working in real time with maximum channel count. Add to all these capabilities real-time rendering visualization via grandMA 3D. The reliable and proven operational philosophy allows a direct, flexible and intuitive way of working.
The grandMA light is, essentially, a compact version of the full-size grandMA console. One color touch screen display, two external displays, ten motorized faders, 30+20 physical playback buttons (on 128 pages), an uninterruptible power supply and 2,048 DMX channels on-board, expandable to 4,096 DMX channels using an upgrade chip, still makes this a luxurious environment for any console programmer, but in a compact size. An ideal backup console to the full sized grandMA, the grandMA light is a powerful yet portable console that a single person can carry. The grandMA light has free visualization software, support for up to six remotes and up to 16,384 parameters with additional hardware for DMX universe expansion via NSP. A “light” grandMA console in name only.
- Real-time control for up to 64 DMX universes (Expansion Mode)
- Extensive networking functionality incl. Multi-User, Backup, Parameter Expansion, etc.
- 2,048 HTP- or LTP-parameters (4,096 with expansion chip)
- in stand-alone mode
- 1 internal, high-resolution TFT color touch screen
- 2 external SVGA connectors
- 10 motorized faders, 30+20 executor buttons (on 128 pages)
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) built-in
- Same software for console compatibility: one system – one operating philosophy
- Completely configurable for every application: Theatre, TV, Concert Touring, Entertainment, etc.
- Elegant programming and control of moving lights, dimmers, LEDs, effects and media servers
- Mature software and hardware – extensively field tested – provide unmatched stability and reliability
- Supplied with
- Technical Specifications
LED desk lamp
English manual and grandMA – the DVD
|Dimensions||730 x 120 x 510mm / 29 x 5 x 20inch|
|Net weight||20kg / 44.1lbs|